A game of competitive puzzle-design.
Pick locks by co-ordinating a pair of tools to manipulate its mechanism. The
locks you pick are designed by other players; once you have figured out the
secret of how to pick a lock, you must secure that secret behind a lock of
your own devising.
Free software, released under the GPLv3.
Written in Haskell, with SDL and Curses user interfaces.
Latest version is 0.6.1 (NEWS).
- Source: download the source tarball, or
git clone http://mbays.freeshell.org/intricacy/.git
- Windows binary
- Mac OS X binary - thanks to Kevin Eaves for
providing this package.
- Cabal: cabal update && cabal install intricacy
(requires the haskell package manager 'cabal', and SDL dependencies).
- 32-bit Linux binary
- 32-bit Linux binary for older systems
(intricacy version 0.2.5)
- Gentoo: layman -a haskell && emerge intricacy
- Arch Linux PKGBUILD - this is untested, based on something
generated by cblrepo, and may well
not work. If it does or you know how to make it do so, and you fancy
putting it on the AUR, that would be great.
- Old versions
- Web forum
- Mailing list: mail email@example.com with subject line '[intricacy-discuss] subscribe'.
- IRC channel: #intricacy on irc.freenode.org