In telemetric control of a probe left to explore an increasingly distant alien
cave, your struggle is not just against its overly curious troglodytic
denizens - it's against the speed of light itself.
Play by ssh:
- Highly tactical gameplay - to survive, you must plan many moves ahead.
- Short games - a winning game is typically around 600-800 turns
- Explore a continuous naturalistic procedurally generated cave
- Traditional curses ASCII graphics
- Fairly small commandset (basically 4 keys + movement); no menus.
- ssh email@example.com
- password: lag
Martin Bays <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012